Monday, March 24, 2008

Hello and Welome

Hello and welcome,

This has been something we have wanted to do for some time now. This will provide the space to share freely about your experiences with the AtlasPROFilax treatment. People will be able to share all that they are experiencing physically, emotionally, energetically, and spiritually after they have experienced the treatment.

Thank you for your openness and willingness to share with others in order to assist them with the unwinding process. Dawn and I look forward to reading and posting along with all of you on this journey we call life.

Blessings,

Troy and Dawn Roper

4 comments:

Dezra said...

My husband had the treatment a few weeks ago and the changes I see in him are remarkable. I am so excited to experience this myself. Thanks for putting up this blog.

AtlasProf®Troy said...

Your welcome, I look forward to everyone being able to benefit from the blog.

What kind of changes have you already seen?

JRHelgeson said...

I just posted a comment to http://www.chronicfatiguetreatments.com
Check it out.

Troy, you need to post your experience from when you were in Canada.

AtlasProf®Troy said...

Which one?

Where the woman said four months later. I have not had a single symptom of my chronic fatigue or her fibromyalgia since having my AtlasPROFilax treatment, for which she had for over 15yrs.

That one?